Monday, April 23, 2018

Chores

Laundry
Dishes,
Cleaning, Sweeping
Thankless doings that have to be done.
Maintenance.
Besides making the bed, I'm trying to do them at night, when my creative reserves, my Michelangelo's, are low, instead of eating up my fresh Michelangelos in the morning.

Last night it was difficult to rally.
I expect it to be the same tonight.
I need a general, a sargeant that barks orders in my head when I get home.
A horsewhip in hand.
DO that hours worth of thankless ditch digging regardless.

Do you end the day with the chores or start the day?
If you end the day, it may feel like missing the milking of that last little bit of the day, but you will sleep easier and build discipline muscle to sleep on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Meditation

A garden bejeweled a radiant bathed shimmering buddha, massive, fountained, linked with others- dissolves under corrosion, filled with ...